The first step in our process is a no obligation free consultation with one of our Wealth Managers. During this meeting we undertake a fact find and risk profile to determine the client's current position and goals.
Once the client's goals have been determined, we will prepare a detailed Statement of Advice (SOA) that includes the most appropriate strategy to allow the client to meet their objectives. This is presented and discussed with the client to ensure they fully understand recommendations.
We have highly experienced staff that will take care of all of the paperwork on behalf of your client. Our Advisers and client service staff will keep your client informed with direct access to our expertise.
- Regular quarterly reviews of your portfolio
- Annual review meeting to update situation, goals and ongoing strategy. We extend the invitation to the client's service professionals (Accontant, Legal, Banking)
- Market and legislative updates
- Discussions and recommendations on any investment opportunities including corporate actions
- Invitations to Heard Financial events and seminars
- Online access to portfolios
- Assistance with calculations of superannuation contributions
- Consolidated tax reporting (wrap account clients)
- Direct access to your advisor at any time
- Regular review of insurance portfolios
- Liaise with client at each policy renewal date
- Full time policy administration service
- Guaranteed claims service by qualified staff